Federal Pacific Panels and StabLok Breakers

If your home was built between the 1950's and 1980's you may have a Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) Panel in your home. These panels have been known to fail and cause fires and need to be replaced as soon as possible. FPE breakers fail to 'trip' when there is an overcurrent creating excess heat which will burn wires and breakers. We recommend if you have one of these FPE/StabLok panels, you replace it with a new panel. Call us and we will inspect your panel and give you an estimate on replacing your panel.


Information on Federal Pacific Panels:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADqIrxa5yU- Great informational video

http://www.codecheck.com/cc/ccimages/PDFs/FPE_2012.pdf - Information on Federal Pacific Panels


If your panel is similar to these give Sams Electric a call today at 706.561.6764


We are qualified to replace your outdated and hazordous panel. Give us a call today at 706.561.6764 to schedule your in home assesment.


Sams Electric - 706-561-6764


Georgia Power - 1 (888) 660-5890

Alabama Power - 1 (800) 245-2244

Flint Energy - 1 (800) 342-3616 

Talapoosa River Electric - (800) 332-8732